Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Moxf Editor with Cubase 8.5 pro (no audio)

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Moxf editor with Cubase 8.5 pro (no audio)

I dont know what happened with my settings but I hope its simple. DAW was working great with Moxf until it wasn't. Now the editor shows (no audio)
Moxf editor in Cubase 8.5 pro through the Motu 828MK3 Audio plugged into Channels 3 and 4.
Channels 3 and 4 do not show up on VST Settings Audio return ports. Getting signal from Moxf to Motu on meter but no sound.
Once again, was working great for over a year and now this glitch, no changes were made. Appreciate any help.

Posted : 07/04/2021 1:25 am
Bad Mister

Moxf editor in Cubase 8.5 pro through the Motu 828MK3 Audio plugged into Channels 3 and 4.

we assume you mean, the MOXF itself is plugged into the MOTU 828mkIII using two unbalanced signal cables... Into its 3rd and 4th inputs.
If you are using the MOXF VST, you must set the MOTU Driver as the Stereo Return.
You are using the MOXF as a single stereo audio device — make sure you are set for “2CH” operation in the MOXF.

We also assume you have installed and selected the MOTU recommended Driver in Cubase Pro 8.5
Go to DEVICES > DEVICE SETUP > VST AUDIO SYSTEM
This is where you select the ASIO Driver for your MOTU audio interface... be sure to use whatever Driver MOTU recommends (consult your MOTU documentation if necessary)

Posted : 12/04/2021 10:58 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us