Notifications
Clear all

moxf menu incomplet

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello to all, w music.
There 'someone who has found the manual "how to adjust the volume of voices in the performance ?.
There is no one, he has succeeded, and 'how did ?.
The famous menu hidden.
Do you agree with me, about the lack in the FILE menu, FLASH, DELETE, "DELETE ALL"
I, tick samples that you do not need, and then delete them.
Share, the Load, Delete, Format of samplers in Flash Ram, is to be done before you eat ?.
Have you noticed that the manual is incomplete ?.
I ask you, 'cause I have not had concrete answers.
To ask if they cast me, I've merged Yamaha moxf.
I will not feel a pathological case.

Posted : 12/11/2015 9:51 pm
Bad Mister

There 'someone who has found the manual "how to adjust the volume of voices in the performance ?.

Yes... Page 36 of the Owner's Manual.

Attached files

Posted : 13/11/2015 12:05 pm
Bad Mister

I'm sorry, I don't really know what you are asking about in the rest of the original post (or even if you are asking a question). Perhaps you are misunderstanding how the MOXF and FLASH works.

FLASH is a matter of burning Waveform and Samples to semi-permanent locations on the boards so the MOXF can access that data when you recall a VOICE that requires its audio. The MOXF does not have internal user sample memory, so it does not have the DELETE management features that you would find, say, in the Motif XF. If you require more options in managing the data for FLASH in your MOXF, we can highly recommend the John Melas software "Motif Waveform Editor"

The Editor lets you assemble the VOICES for your MOXF completely on the computer... when you drag and drop a VOICE into a Library it brings along all the Waveform and Sample data, keeping the parent-child relationship in tact. This make it extremely easy to assemble your MOXF Library. You save it as a FILE to a USB drive and move that drive to your MOXF and LOAD it. So all you really need is options available.

Burning to FLASH is not something to be done rapidly. That is not available yet. It takes time. That's just how it is, it does it faster than you could type all that data in! Yes we recommend a Coffee break or go out to eat a meal. It will be ready and available for you to play it when you come back. Sorry if technology is still TOO slow.
🙂

Posted : 13/11/2015 3:54 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us