Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Moxf8 midi

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I'm having a huge problem with transmitting midi from my moxf8 to any other device using midi cables. I have used the cables with other devices after trying it with my Moxf so I know it's not the cables or the other devices. Please help?????? Anybody

Posted : 25/08/2016 12:57 pm
Bad Mister

What is the other device?
Is there a computer or iOS device involved?

We ask because if you are referring to connecting the 5-pin MIDI OUT to another MIDI module with a 5-pin MIDI IN, nothing special needs to be done.

Posted : 25/08/2016 3:05 pm
Topic starter

I've used midi out to midi in to my Alesis io dock II with my iPad Air from the moxf last week and it worked now it's not working. I've used all the correct settings. I also connected it to a Roland sound module I have and it still didn't work.

Posted : 25/08/2016 8:39 pm
Bad Mister

I cannot help you with the Alesis or the Roland product (I simply do not know them), but if you wish to connect your MOXF8 to your iPad Air you need a USB cable and an Apple Camera Connection or (USB to Lightning adapter). That's all you need.

Let us know

Posted : 30/08/2016 7:52 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us