Notifications
Clear all

Need Help With A Live Performance Set Up Using MOXF8

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello.
I have a MOXF8, and have been asked to lead worship for a women's retreat. I plan on using my MOXF8 and having 1 other person sing with me. I am so confused by how to set up what I need, hoping someone knowledgeable can help me figure out what I need to accomplish the following: (I am thinking I need to get a mixer of some sort?)

1. I would like to hook up 2 dynamic microphones for vocals with reverb, 2 monitor/speakers, and the ability to use multi tracks with a click and guide using an ipad and my ear buds. (I also have a P16 monitor box for ear buds if I can get that to somehow work.)

Soooo.... I am thinking I will need a mixer of some sort, right? And I will have to route my multitracks somehow so that that the click and the track only go into the earbuds, but the musical tracks go out the speaker. And I want to play the piano on top of the tracks.

Any takers? TIA!

Posted : 21/02/2020 8:23 pm
Thorsten

Hi,

I think you've left too many things unclear to give a good answer:

What do you mean by multi tracks? What is the source? MIDI? Audio? What device is the source of the multi tracks?

It's not a problem to have a MIDI track running on the MOXF and play a piano sound along with it. Yet, I wouldn't know how you could seperate a click track just to be played on one audio 'channel' ...

And yes: for the two microphones you need a mixer, at least working as a hub for the mics and your MOXF.

Posted : 25/02/2020 4:24 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us