Notifications
Clear all

waveform's original instrument

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi.
I'd like to know if there is a list of motif's waveforms with their original instrument's brand and model.
Thank you.

Posted : 27/08/2015 6:35 pm
Bad Mister

There is a list of the MOXF's Waveforms in the product itself and in the DATA LIST Booklet (PDF). The instruments are mostly Yamaha instruments - the company makes just about everything you can name pianos, guitars, basses, celesta, harmonica, saxophones, trombones, flutes, trumpets, you name it. If you are talking about synthesizer waveforms - the only reference to brand and/or model is in the coded programmer's names - the code is not to difficult to break.

Posted : 27/08/2015 9:59 pm
Topic starter

😉 Thank you, Bad Mister, for your answer. I received the data list booklet with my MOXF8. And indeed the waveform name is generally very clear (CF3 Flat Hard St- for example) and sometimes it is not (1360 Sync Lead1 for example).
It is not a fundamental problem for me. I just tried to find the right voice to start with when designing the sound of a particuliar known song (I play in a cover band). You can generally find the original instrument's brand and model used by the keyboardist on the internet.
So this post can be closed.

Posted : 30/08/2015 9:44 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us