Notifications
Clear all

mx 49

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 lee
Topic starter

hi can you tell me how to convert my sounds coming from the mx 49 to audio currently i don t have a mixer so i am adding group output then audio to individual plugins eg massive vst+group output+audio then solo prefered plugin press record which then bounces to wav(audio) but sounds from mx49 dont allow me to do this procedure as this is hardware can you please tell me how to convert sounds from mx49 to wav(audio). thanks

Posted : 30/03/2015 12:56 pm
Bad Mister

We assume you have a computer and a DAW software you are using. Although you have not mentioned them in your post.

The MX comes with a downloadable copy of CUBASE AI7 for either Mac or Windows PC.

To transfer audio to your computer, you need to download and install the "Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver" for your computer type and OS.
This will allow your MX to act as its own audio and MIDI Interface for your computer via USB.

http://download.yamaha.com

Select your country.
Set MODEL NAME: MX49
When SEARCH RESULTS appear verify: MX

The MX will communicate both MIDI and audio via USB to your computer.

Posted : 30/03/2015 1:30 pm
 lee
Topic starter

thanks. but with cubase ai7 it doesn't allow me to do batch export

Posted : 30/03/2015 2:30 pm
Bad Mister

?

No, it does not. You can always upgrade to a full version of Cubase. Not sure why you would need "Batch Export". Perhaps you could explain what you are attempting to do, then maybe we can suggest a way to work with what you already own. Not having batch export will not prevent you from doing audio recording with the MX49.

Posted : 31/03/2015 11:53 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us