Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Need help for MX61 bk

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Sir I just bought the MX61bk as in the previous model I had a mx49 I could use the pad as a drone effect by just pressing the sustain pedal and leaving it and going to the piano part. Whereas in the new MX61 bk I cannot do it . Is there going to be an update for this issue there is a link here https://youtu.be/bSkeBuE6PMg
As a demo please Yamaha please release a new update to address the issue as this is very important function for all mx users

Posted : 09/04/2020 12:13 pm
Bad Mister

There is no issue. It works the same as it always did. Sorry. Can you explain what you mean... I watched the video and don’t know what I am to get from that. ???

Posted : 09/04/2020 3:19 pm
Topic starter

If u use 2 sounds for example u can use the sustain pedal as a start to sustain the pads and move to the piano leaving the sustain pedal and it will continue this works with version 1 only unless u switch the pads sound and press the sustain pedal it will not turn off thus giving a drone effect . If u see the video properly u will find what I’m trying to achieve as it cannot be done on version 2. U can use part select in a performance and it can achieve the same effect after leaving the sustain pedal thus giving u freedom to use the sustain pedal for the other part.

Posted : 14/04/2020 8:17 pm
Bad Mister

There is no difference in this regard concerning the MX49 and the MX61 BK, as far as I know.

Posted : 14/04/2020 8:38 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us