Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Performance

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello my name is nicolas. My inglish is bad.
my question is how to save my performance directly to usb without deleting the initial.
thanks

Posted : 07/04/2015 5:36 am
Bad Mister

Welcome to Yamaha Synth!

In order to SAVE a PERFORMANCE to a USB drive you must first STORE it to one of the 128 locations in the Performance Bank.

Since you can LOAD individual Performances from an ALL data file (.X5A) you can easily restore any single PERFORMANCE from any of your Files. Make a backup ALL data File of the Factory Set, this way you can load back any single Performance whenever you need it.

Make sure you make a back up File of all your new Performances. You can opt to LOAD "ALL" data, or select an individual "PERFORMANCE" from within that File.

See the Reference Manual page 62 for details on how to load a single Performance from a file.

Also you want to explore the free VYCRO MX PERFORMANCE Editor, as a quick easy way to backup your PERFORMANCES. You can access hundreds of your own Performances at the click of a mouse.

VycroMX Performance Editor

Posted : 07/04/2015 9:34 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us