Notifications
Clear all

Saving MX61 various Category voice into a Performance

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi guys,
I just bought a MX61BU for performance because of lightweight and good sounds. However I am stuck while setting my Performance.

1/ I have successfully set up several Performance with Main Voice 1 (on Upper) and Voice 2 9On Lower) as layer or spilt.

2/ In a Performance ,one can set up the preferred Main Voice and a secondary Voice accordingly. However, in a Performance, there are also other Voices in the Category,eg... Keyboard, Organ,Guitar, etc, and I understand that the Common setting for Voice 1 ( ADSR,etc ), are shared if one chose another Voice to play.
Now,.. the default Voice , e.g. under Category String is Violin Solo 1 . Is there a way to change this default Violin Solo 1 under the "String" button to another
string for instance and save up in the same Performance without changing the Main Voice 1 and Voice 2 ?
Thanks a lot guys

Posted : 07/08/2017 7:47 am
Topic starter

😀 It s ok,, I found it,, below are the link to my question.

Thanks anyway ....
Richard
http://faq.yamaha.com/us/en/article/musical-instruments/keyboards/synthesizers/mx/mx49/10623/8471/?current_page_id=1&sort=&type=

Posted : 07/08/2017 8:45 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us