Vycro MX Pro (AU/VST) available

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
10.1 K Views
Michael
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Just purchased the Vycro MX Pro for the Mac and after a long wait I finally have a VST available for Cubase.

Take a look at the Demo or purchase today:

Vycro MX Pro

To be honest this is version 1.00 and there is a small glitch with the VST part which is being investigate by the developers - so hopefully I should be rock 'n rolling soon. Looking forward to v1.01 πŸ™‚

Psicraft have done a great job - thank you for releasing something rather than waiting - I hope Yamaha release some training videos on how to get the best out it

Cheers.

Posted : 14/10/2014 10:50 pm
Nate
 Nate
Member Admin

Hi Michael

Yes, Vycro MX Pro is a great tool for utilizing the Motif Sound Engine inside every MX.

I know Tony will have documentation on Vycro MX Pro soon. We hope to have some videos that help show off the power of this program as well.

Posted : 15/10/2014 3:39 am
Michael
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I need a quick getting started guide on using the Vycro MX Pro (VST plugin), I still have no documentation on using the VST; so anything... and I mean anything would be really, really helpful. I purchased this in October and it is now January...

Please put something on the Resources page because I'm getting nothing useful from it.

Even better would be some video to understand the basics and show that it works.

Help Tony out Yamaha.

Much appreciated.

Posted : 11/01/2015 1:50 am
Bad Mister

I will contact Tony, I have not received any documentation either.

Posted : 12/01/2015 12:39 pm
Michael
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Any news from Tony, I've paid money and not been able to do anything constructive with it yet πŸ™
- Need a software update to fix the bugs... need a manual - basically need to be in the loop to know what is happening.
Is there a Demo showing the basics?

Am I the only one having problems with Vycro MX Pro (VST)?

Posted : 21/02/2015 4:40 pm
Bad Mister

No, you are not. I am as well. I will renew my efforts to help get this resolved. Sorry for the delay, thank you for the reminder.

Posted : 22/02/2015 10:12 pm
Michael
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Bad Mister,
Still heard nothing; is something wrong?
I need something to get me excited again... No MX news for a while now and with being busy at work and everything I just haven't got anything done myself.

Do you mind finding out from Tony what is happening.

Much appreciated.

Posted : 02/04/2015 11:25 pm
Christopher

Well this is going wonderfully ........:o I bought it too.... So far it seems the VST manual is this sentence in a forum (Unless you count the readme which tells you to put the vst in the vstplugins folder).......

Edits and stores each of your MX49/61 Performances in one integrated file that includes all part voice data. Runs stand-alone or as a VST/AU Plugin under supported hosts for total recall of performance data within your DAW projects. Synchronizes all edited sounds (performance, voices and drum voices) to the user banks aboard your MX49/61 synthesizer quickly and intuitively.

Detailed....don't you think?

πŸ˜‰

Posted : 19/04/2015 10:13 pm
gris
 gris
Eminent Member

I wonder whats the difference between the "free" version and the "pro" version?

Can you edit sounds (I dont mean performances) with it just as you can with Melas MX tools editor?

Posted : 22/04/2015 4:48 pm
Christopher

This is what KostasT said on motifator.......

I think they have added a VOICE edit tab but it only affects the LFO and CONTROL SET parameters of the voices that are part of a performance. This tab was missing from the free version (and maybe some effects settings - I don’t remember exactly). But it remains a performance editor. If you want to go deep in AWM2 synthesis and gain control to the waveforms and elements of a voice, then you have to go for John Melas MX tools.

Still need to know about the vst usage tho.......

Posted : 22/04/2015 5:50 pm
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us