Synth Forum

My last posts have ...

Notifications
Clear all

My last posts have disapeared ¿¿DELETED or CENSORED??

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My last posts have disapeared ¿¿DELETED or CENSORED??

Posted : 30/07/2018 11:28 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Maybe, maybe not. The system has had some issue with a lot of posts with what looked like Japanese text and school names. I'm not sure if this is a database issue or a spam "attack" on the forum. It's happened 3-4 times that I've seen lately and the messages are cleaned up. Perhaps in the cleaning process your post overlapped with what was cleaned up.

I also thought perhaps a post was lost. It may take some time for the dust to settle.

Generally when you lose a post, it's good to check other forum categories where the post may have ended up.

For you, I see 12 posts and they are all between the Montage and Motif XF forums. Nothing in the Non-Synth forum which is the usual "bit bucket" where off-topic posts may be intentionally moved to.

Censoring is not really what I would expect to happen here unless it was something everyone would agree does not belong in a forum - even one that permits off-topic subjects (filed in the correct area).

Posted : 31/07/2018 12:49 am
Trusted Member

One of mine is gone. It is clearly just part of the clean-up process or an error or related.

L. Spiro

Posted : 31/07/2018 6:09 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us