Synth Forum

Where did the viewc...

Notifications
Clear all

Where did the viewcount and amount of replies to each thread disappear? It's impossible to know thread importance this way.

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted : 11/04/2018 3:12 pm
Eminent Member

+1
Yes!
Why this?

Posted : 11/04/2018 3:45 pm
Sladjan

Thread importance is IMHO clearly visible by the number of pages a topic has. I prefer it this way much more instead of clicking ten times the "show more" button, just to get to the last post.

Posted : 11/04/2018 6:12 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

@Sladjan:

Both the previous version of the message board and the latest one have a control ("button" or "link" ) that allow to sort in descending date order ("latest" ) so you did and do not need to click through pages of replies. My only wish to improve this was to be able to set my account to force "latest" order since I would always, for all threads, prefer to read in this order and therefore had/have an extra click (not 10 even if there are that many pages).

Still some may want the popularity listed somewhere. Maybe if hovering over some portion it could show a tool-tip with that information.

If interested in the top popular posts, you can sort the message topics in order of popularity.

Posted : 11/04/2018 7:51 pm

Yes, i really don't know why someone bothered to do some work, also the font is too little and every time i have to sign in.

Posted : 11/04/2018 8:36 pm

EDIT (LOL) i meant the thread's font. I think we're gonna see a lot of "edit" posts.

Posted : 11/04/2018 8:38 pm
Bad Mister

Please see this!
I see a view count... if you look at the page through the "RECENT" heading....

Posted : 11/04/2018 10:45 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Editing messages is now possible.

https://yamahasynth.com/forum/30966-positive-feedback-edit-is-working-again

Posted : 13/05/2018 6:13 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us