New MOXF Firmware V1.11 available
Few days ago a new firmware was released by Yamaha, applicable to the MOXF series.
I didn't have the chance yet to test what has been finally changed or fixed, but that's why the release notes say:
- Solved a problem in which operation would freeze when pressing the fast-forward button during playback while a Tempo or Scene Track was selected in the Pattern Chain Edit display.
- Solved some other minor problems.
Only strange that the previous version V1.10 is no longer available from Yamaha, but V1.03 still is.
Let's see, what "solved some other minor problems" really means...
EDIT: Additional information:
Since beginning of December, also new software versions are available for the following drivers, applications and VST plugins:
- Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V1.9.7 for Mac
- MOXF6/MOXF8 Editor Standalone / VST V1.6.6 for Mac OS X
- MOXF6/MOXF8 Remote Tools V1.0.2 for Mac
- YC-3B (VST Instrument) V1.1.4 for Mac OS X
- MOXF6/MOXF8 Editor Standalone / VST V1.6.3 for Windows
- MOXF6/MOXF8 Remote Tools V1.0.2 for Windows
- YC-3B (VST Instrument) V1.1.2 for Windows