Notifications
Clear all

Can’t save patch on Reface CS with SoundMondo

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
henrik
Topic starter

I’m using the website on latest Chrome in my Win7x64 PC. I’m logged in, my synth is recognized on the website and I have the green light. No driver issues. WebMIDI works fine and is allowed. Everything is perfect. But I can’t save and restore patches.

1. Create > Save seems to read the fader positions, but it changes the sound on the synth just by saving. This is a bug. Nothing should happen to the sound, I only saved it.

2. Then if I go to my sounds and click one of them, it shows in the browser and the Sync button lights up. But when I click Sync, the sound in the synth doesn’t change to the patch synced over to it.

So you have managed to make a Save function that destroys the sound you made, and a Load function that doesn’t load the sound.

a) Am I doing anything wrong? I haven't found documentation for Reface CS on this. Link to instructions?

b) Is there a new firmware for Reface CS that fixes it? Link to instructions?

c) If this is a bug, can you give your customers an ETA when this is fixed?

Posted : 15/02/2018 9:16 am
Bad Mister

Weird. I just created a refaceCS sound to see if I could duplicate your issue... I posted it as “HenrikTest”... if you browse you will see it.
I will look further into this but currently, I cannot duplicate your findings... as to what causes this I am not sure. Thank you for reporting this issue.

You mention firmware, although this would not necessarily fix any connection issue... but it is assumed you are using 1.30 which I believe is the latest.

Posted : 15/02/2018 9:28 pm
henrik
Topic starter

Thank you. I've updated to firmware 1.30 and this fixes the LFO Depth slider value not being dumped. This was what made the patch sound different when loaded again. I have not confirmed if the sound reset issue I had when SoundMondo saved the sound is fixed, I'm using MIDI-OX and am looking for an Android app rather than a website to use as a librarian.

Posted : 21/02/2018 10:51 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us