Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Can I share music made with Reface here?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Friends,

First time user, owner of a Yamaha Reface CS.

I've made a track with only the Reface CS, and drums from a Volca Sample to boost, all reworked in an Octactrack. It would be interesting to share it with other Reface users, to get feedback and opinions, but I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to do so.

Is it? Or should I look elsewhere?

Posted : 22/12/2015 9:19 am
Bad Mister

Yes, there is a place and method to share not only the music you've made using your reface CS, but if you wish, you can share the sounds you've created with your reface. Sounds can be kept "private" or you can share them with hundreds of other folks by marking it "public"

Soundmondo.yamahasynth.com

Here (currently in working beta) you can organize your own sounds, you can download sounds made by others - but importantly, you can post your music as .wav using your own Soundcloud account. You can even post a video (YouTube), if you want to perform. Links also available to friends and family via Facebook and reach your fans through Twitter! All from your couch with your reface CS in your lap!

Soundmondo requires the latest Chrome browser (equipped with Chrome-Midi)... You can log in from your computer using the same account you use to log in here (although it is a separate log in). Please join us ...

The official launch of Soundmondo is scheduled for early next year (it's a lot more involved than anyone knew) but we feel this is an important component in the future of electronic music going forward. So forgive any hiccups - it is very much a site under construction

Join us! And looking forward to listening to what you've done!

Posted : 22/12/2015 1:16 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us