PROBLÈME TYROS - Wi...

Notifications
Clear all

PROBLÈME TYROS - Windows XP

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Bonjour. J'utilise pour faire des téléchargements un ordinateur XP (car il paraît qu'il ne faut pas utiliser Windows 10 avec le TYROS 1) raccordé avec un câble USB depuis des année à mon YAMAHA TYROS 1. Une récente panne de mon ordinateur, (je n'arrivais plus à l'ouvrir) m'à obligé de tout recommencer à zéro, car le réparateur n'a rien pu récupérer. Seulement depuis que j'avais installé les deux CD fournies avec le TYROS le 25.12.2004, je ne me rappelle plus comment j'ai fait! En tout cas je n'arrive plus à mettre en route la liaison entre les deux appareils. J'aimerais pouvoir régler dans l'ordinateur IN et OUT avec USB-MIDI Driver. Avec les CD installés, je pense qu'il y a un problème, car l'ordinateur étant été vidé, il aurait dû annoncer "nouveau matériel détecté"!
Merci d'avance pour vos conseils!
Seppeli
p.s. Pourquoi je n'arrive pas, eh bien je vais vous le dire, je suis depuis mars 2009 invalide et dans un fauteuil électrique à vie et les médicaments m’empêchent de me concentrer, mais pour pianoter, je peux heureusement encore!

Posted : 26/02/2018 11:25 pm
Bad Mister

Hello. I use to make a XP computer downloads (because it seems that should not use Windows 10 with the TYROS 1) connected with a USB cable for years to my YAMAHA TYROS 1. A recent failure of my computer, ( I could not open it anymore) forced me to start all over again because the repairer could not get anything back. Only since I installed the two CDs provided with the TYROS on 25.12.2004, I do not remember how I did! In any case I can no longer start the connection between the two devices. I wish I could set in the computer IN and OUT with USB-MIDI Driver. With the CDs installed, I think there is a problem, because the computer was emptied, he should have announced "new hardware detected"!
Thank you in advance for your advice!
Seppeli
ps.s. Why I can not, well I'll tell you, I've been disabled since March 2009 and in an electric wheelchair for life and drugs prevent me from concentrating, but to strum, I can happily again!

Hi Seppeli,
Sorry you are having issues with your Yamaha Keyboard and your computer, unfortunately, the website here is in support of Yamaha Synthesizers (Montage, MOXF, S90 XS, MX, Motif and the CP Stage). Not Tyros-series unfortunately.

We have to refer you to your regional Yamaha Customer Support desk.

Posted : 27/02/2018 2:40 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us