Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Reface won't connect with soundmondo

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Reface DX won't connect to Soundmondo. I get a green light with the words "connected" but it does not list the device, cannot interact with any of the pages. I have used the midi test at airtight interactive to ensure that the reface is the only midi device running on my computer, I have also tried it on 2 different computers 1, a windows 10 system and 2 a mac OS 10.12.6 system both running the latest versions of chrome, on both computers the only USB devices connected were the reface dx, a keyboard and a mouse. What could be going wrong here? I have ensured that google midi is allowing soundmondo access to the midi devices.

Posted : 26/02/2019 7:15 pm
Member Admin

Zachary,

After hearing back from the Soundmondo development team, it seems there was some work being done around February 26th. That work was completed the same day and the issue resolved.

We appreciate your participation in the forum and let us know if you have any other issues.

Best,
Amy - Community Coordinator

Posted : 04/03/2019 5:27 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us