Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Yamaha PLEASE- Reface mini-key 61 and 72 key total keyboard solution!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Yamaha- Now that you have nailed it on the head with the mini-key action (I live for the feel and playability of my instrument and have played a Korg Microarranger for 3 years now, thinking that was pretty good- now I only want to play the Reface CP WOW!!!! I am so happy with it. It feels so good even with the onboard speakers!) I promise you there is a market for a 5-octave and even a 7-octave combo keyboard with CP and the organs included (why not some strings, too?). All I can say is this instrument does not get boring. The 'hackable' acoustic piano is my life these days musically on the CP. It is really that playable, and once people discover that, you guys will have created the ultimate portable total keyboard solution. Split the keyboard and have two sounds, I can just imagine a gig with that. I don't need anything more than the reface as far as feel and playability, and now I have ultimate portability. Very impressive, guys. Thanks for making it so rich and exciting to play again, and anywhere, I mean anywhere I want to play. PS: a 72 mini-key version wouldn't hurt. Love love love these keys. When I can afford the organ model I'm grabbing it.

Posted : 31/08/2017 12:40 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us