Notifications
Clear all

Yamaha Reface CS Can't sync or create sounds

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi,

I had some trouble with the Reface CS before and it seemed to have been sorted but the problem is back. I can't save any of the sounds that I've made or sync with older sounds I've made. When I press the sync button it just redirects me to the https://soundmondo.yamahasynth.com/voices/create page where I can't see the synth either. The light for the synth is green so it does get connected and recognized by the browser. When I try to press save when creating a sound nothing happens. Hope this can be solved somehow.

Best regards,

Fríði Paulason Hetze

Posted : 09/06/2016 7:36 pm
Bad Mister

Wish we could offer you some help but lack of details prevents us from giving you any advice.

Posted : 10/06/2016 12:43 am
Topic starter

I'm on a Macbook Pro mid 2010 running OSX El Capitan 10.11.5. I've got the latest version of Google Chrome, what other information do you require?

Posted : 13/06/2016 9:00 pm
Bad Mister

Hmmm! I'm at a loss to tell you, I will have to defer to the web folks. Sounds like an issue between the Apple computer and the Google Chrome software. So the image of the keyboard front panel never appears? Is that right?
I maybe back with more questions....

In the meantime do you have an iPhone? Or iPad? If yes, can you try the Yamaha reface Capture app, and see if that works to link you into Soundmondo - if yes, we can definitely eliminate the reface CS as the issue. Let us know, while we attempt to get more information. If not, no worries... I'll find out what I can and get back to you...

Posted : 13/06/2016 11:15 pm
Bad Mister

Something to try:

Launch Chrome
On the extreme right side, same level as the url address, click on the three lines, and select "New Incognito Window" from the drop down menu, go to Soundmondo see if everything works. Incognito mode prevents items in your cache that may be interfering with you successfully connecting.

While this is not a cure, it does indicate where the problem lies. Let us know.

Posted : 15/06/2016 12:35 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us