Clear all

Can't create an account on Soundmondo

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Sam
Topic starter

Hi

I'm trying to create an account on SoundMondo for my YC61 on Chrome Browser on Mac system. I get stuck in this weird loop. If I click Sign Up, then filling all the info, checking the boxes and so, I get back at the start of the process with no account created. I cleaned up my browser cache, cookies and so and tried again. Same thing. If I try to sign in with the infos I tried to create before, it does not work. I even tried to click on forgot my password, I changed my password and it still does not work... I tried also creating the account from my friend Iphone directly in the Soundmondo app, did not work also. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Posted : 03/03/2022 4:46 am
 Sam
Topic starter

Update:

I looked at other people answers on this forum. I logged in here, then went in the menu at the top left corner and clicked on apps, then Soundmondo. On the sound mondo, I clicked Sign In and It worked. I have no idea if it's normal or not, but it worked for me!

Posted : 03/03/2022 4:52 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

All that sounds fairly typical of the general experience. I wish it was as easy as signing up and using other platforms. It just isn't. This is fair feedback to the team to work on squaring the platform so those with less tolerance/patience will benefit too.

Posted : 03/03/2022 6:07 am
Bad Mister

[quotePost id=114725]Update:

I looked at other people answers on this forum. I logged in here, then went in the menu at the top left corner and clicked on apps, then Soundmondo. On the sound mondo, I clicked Sign In and It worked. I have no idea if it's normal or not, but it worked for me![/quotePost] That sounds correct. As you may know, Yamaha is the world's largest manufacturer of musical instruments. The Synthesizer Department is just one of many on a very, very large ship. You must log into your MyYamaha Account (which is the first step to get here)... Think of that as entry into YAMAHA WORLD and then there is a log in for these FORUMs which are in the Synth Dept. and are the links to SOUNDMONDO and FM CONVERTER.

I think once you realize that the MyYamaha Account is your gateway to all things Yamaha - you simply want to go to the world of Synthesizers and Stage Keyboards (understandable)... but we are just one department in a very big department store. Think of it as a separate ticket to get into the Synth and Stage Keyboard department. This will not make it any easier, I'm afraid, but perhaps will make it a bit less frustrating, knowing how to get here.

Hope that helps. Welcome and Enjoy! 90,000+ posts to Soundmondo!

Posted : 03/03/2022 12:31 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us