Clear all

Can't log in: "Server Error (500)"

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Jens
Topic starter

Hey,

I just discovered Soundmondo last week and was amazed that such a thing exists...but to my disappointment I was just faced with a "Server Error (500)" when I try to sign in. I get to enter my user and password, but as soon as I have done so, I get this error.
I am using Chrome in Windows 10, but I verified that I get the same error on my Mac.
I figured the site might just be down temporarily when I tried it last week, but I am still getting the same error now so...

Any clues to what might be wrong? I can obviously sign in to these boards and comment, but I can't sign in to the Soundmondo-part of the site.

Cheers!

Posted : 03/03/2016 7:12 pm
Bad Mister

Thanks for the question. We will have someone look into this.

Soundmondo is rockin'. Users from around the globe are posting new Voices daily for each of the models. It maybe just be an issue that some work was being done on the backend of the site, as I know they a beta testing some improvements to make things easier and smoother. I pass along your issue, and if it persists please post back here. Thanks.

I'm particularly enjoying those who take the time to shoot videos of themselves performing their creations, and those taking the time to record a bit to a Soundcloud account link. Really good stuff!!!

Posted : 04/03/2016 12:55 pm
 Jens
Topic starter

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply!
I have had the issue for a week, and I just tried it just now with the same result: "Server Error (500)" when I try to sign in. ๐Ÿ™

Posted : 04/03/2016 3:37 pm
steinunn

Hello dear Yamaha!
I love the Idea of Soundmondo but I also have the same problem (error 500 when trying to log in). I sent you mail last week but did not get an answer.
Hope you can fix this soon.
๐Ÿ˜‰

Attached files

Posted : 09/03/2016 11:36 am
Bad Mister

I am using Chrome in Windows 10, but I verified that I get the same error on my Mac.

I just logged in using Chrome on a Windows 10 computer without issue. I have not heard from the IT folks but this could be a problem on your end.

If others are having this issue please provide info on your computer type, OS, and version of Chrome so that those tasked with troubleshooting this have something to go on.

Posted : 09/03/2016 5:35 pm
steinunn

Hi Yamaha ๐Ÿ˜€
Thank you for looking into this!

I am now using Mac computer, OS X 10.6.8, and Google Chrome 48.0.2564.116 .
I have tried many different computers, both PC with Windows 10 and newer Mac computers
(for example mac mini, late 2014 with osx, el capitan, version 10.11.3 with newest google chrome),
but it is always the same problem;

-I connect my yamaha and the circle is green just like it should be.
But nothing happens when I hit the sync button, just a ร˜ appears.
I have an account on your page, but when I try to sign in to soundmondo, it says:
๐Ÿ™ Server Error (500):(

Hope you can fix this or tell me why it is not working.
Look forward to upload and try sounds on soundmondo ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 09/03/2016 7:50 pm
 Jens
Topic starter

I have the exact same behaviour on my end.
Circle lights up green for my synth, but I can't log in (or sync obviously).
"Server Error (500)" whenever I try to log in.

I tried this with my phone (using a different ISP than my home ISP), with my Windows 10 PC running latest build of chrome, and on my Macbook running El Capitan 10.11.4 with latest chrome build as well.

Please note that simply logging in to these pages isn't the issue (since I am logged in to my account to post this).. the issue is *only* when you try to log in through the actual Soundmondo page.

Posted : 10/03/2016 6:27 pm
 Jens
Topic starter

I can happily report that my issue has been fixed.
Thanks to the great development team looking into this, and keeping me in the loop personally! Greatly appreciated! I can finally start using Soundmondo ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 24/03/2016 6:20 am
Bad Mister

Awesome!

Posted : 24/03/2016 1:32 pm
steinunn

๐Ÿ™‚ Hi! ๐Ÿ™‚
I sent Yamaha message and asked them about this, I waited 10 days but then they sent me email and fixed this - Soundmondo is now working for me and Iยดm so happy! It is great, Im glad you could make this work Yamaha! And thank you for listening to us ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 24/03/2016 7:09 pm
Bad Mister

Again, awesome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 24/03/2016 10:20 pm
Share:

ยฉ 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. ย ย  Terms of Useย |ย Privacy Policyย |ย Contact Us