Notifications
Clear all

Can't log into soundmondo

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi,
when I try to sign in into soundmondo I get a blank page instead. I'm running Chrome 54.0.2840.71 on OSX 10.9. I can see the green circle indicating that Soundmondo picked up my reface (and indeed it works with other web midi apps), but I can't upload any voices to soundmondo.

Posted : 24/10/2016 8:59 pm
Member Admin

Marcin,

There was an issue on Saturday evening that was resolved fairly quickly. Please try to login again.

Please let us know if you have any problems.

Thank you.
Amy - Community Coordinator

Posted : 25/10/2016 7:41 pm

Hello,

I've got the same problem - blank page and I can't sign into the Soundmondo.

Please help. Maybe this is the same issue as the last time.

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Posted : 02/11/2016 8:43 pm
 Gap

Amy Nedoss wrote:

Marcin,

There was an issue on Saturday evening that was resolved fairly quickly. Please try to login again.

Please let us know if you have any problems.

Thank you.
Amy - Community Coordinator

It's still loading blank pages when i click on sign in. This problem has been nagging me for a couple weeks at least I've still yet to enjoy the service since I can't even log in. 🙁

Hoping to share some patches soon.

Posted : 05/11/2016 12:02 am

People from Yamaha,

please do something with Soundmondo site. Blank pages and no ability to log into the service from at least 4 days.

Please resolve this problem.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Posted : 06/11/2016 8:08 pm
Bad Mister

Without any information from you on what browser, computer, OS it is not possible to give you any help. Plenty of posts are going up daily so the problem maybe in your system. I've both logged in and can browse, SYNC, and otherwise operate as normal on SOUNDMONDO

I wish I could help, but I cannot reproduce your issue. Very frustrating for me (too).

Posted : 10/11/2016 7:57 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us