Clear all

Global Reverb section type??

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

HI~

I can't find the Global Reverb section type~

Is there any place I missed? I can't find where to change the type of global reverb section 's type (Hall, room,...)

Posted : 26/05/2020 11:58 am
david
Reputable Member

That would be the area labeled "Reverb" with the associated send button.

Cycle thru the "Organ, A, B options button until all lights are lit. Global can only be applied to one or all options but not 2 of the 3.

I see you mean how to change that. Since it's only reverb that all it does is the default reverb. It does appear not to be changeable. Let me see what the manual says.

I do see that the insert effects allow for room, hall & reverse. Looks like the global is defaulted to concert hall with the associated depth dial.

Perhaps future OS updates will allow us to set the global reverb type per voice from the settings menu.

Posted : 31/05/2020 8:16 pm
Topic starter

THX!

Hope they could provide more reverb types in next OS update~

Posted : 01/06/2020 7:37 am
david
Reputable Member

I suspect, hope, they crammed as much goodness into the "first design pass" of this new creation to get it out the door and off to market. I think certainly more improvements are forthcoming. If it's an open system "OS Stage" then they should be able to add a lot of additional goodies. That was the trend previously on the CP73/88 & Montage.

Posted : 01/06/2020 12:52 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us