Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Set rotary slow/fast as momentary...

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi, does anybody know, if there is a chance to set the rotary speaker slow/fast with the assigneable footswitch as momentary? Down fast - Up Slow...?
If not, I would appreciate this function to be added with the next update. Or the possibility to set the rotary as momentary together with the sustain pedal. I like to turn the rotor fast when my foot is on the pedal and slow when my foot is off the pedal. Thanks for your advice.

Posted : 15/09/2020 11:50 pm
 Jim
Eminent Member

It appears this cannot be done currently. The rotary on/off button on the YC only responds to CC85 which requires separate presses for on and off. Funny, I set up a B3 VST controlled by the YC and assigned the rotary on/off for the VST to CC64 which is sustain and it worked the way you would like it to. I would suggest you go to IdeaScale and either post an idea for this and/or upvote the already posted idea in the YC section for footswitch assignment flexibility and add a comment that this is an additional function you would like to see.

Posted : 16/09/2020 4:05 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us