Notifications
Clear all

Cp4

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have a Cp4.
Can someone tell me how to assign FC5 to perform incremental advances to different performances.
Or how to use the wheel or how to assign to the voice buttons. I prefer the footswitch but can not find info in reference manuel.
I don't need midi I want to play live and change performances. thanks

Posted : 13/02/2019 4:51 am
Bad Mister

We moved your post to the CP4 STAGE Forum (as that is what you own)

Please see page 43 of the Reference Manual — where it tells you how to setup the Assignable Foot Switch to advance (Increment) PC (Programs).
Press [UTILITY] > 03:Controller

FS (Foot Switch Control Number): This parameter can be used to set a control change number for MIDI messages produced by operating the foot switch connected to the [ASSIGNABLE] FOOT SWITCH jack. When MIDI messages with this control change number are received from another MIDI device, the stage piano treats them as if they had been produced by the foot switch.
Settings: off, 01 to 95, 98 (Play/Stop), 99 (PC Inc), and 100 (PC Dec)
NOTE — If you set FS to “98 (Play/Stop)” and have an FC4A or FC5 Foot Switch connected via the [ASSIGNABLE] FOOT SWITCH jack, you will be able to start and stop playback of audio files from a USB flash-memory device using the foot switch. Alternatively, you can set FS to “99 (PC Inc)” or “100 (PC Dec)” to change Performance numbers with the foot switch.

Take your time, the Reference Manual has the information. Set the FS = 99

Posted : 13/02/2019 10:30 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us