Notifications
Clear all

Changing Performance parts keeping everything else constant

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi guys, I'm sure there is a setting somewhere to do this but I could not figure this out yet. I create a performance, add a drum kit part and select the 8 individual arps for each scene. I do this similarly for the other parts. After a while I realize that everything is just as I wanted, but the drum kit is not really what I want. So I press that part and go into category search to select a new kit. However, now it changes all the individual arps associated with that part. Given that there are thousands of arps, it is a bother to go back and change all 8 of the individual arps. Is there a way to tell the MODX to merge only the part, and not the associated arp settings?

Posted : 21/12/2020 5:11 pm
 rudy

1. Select the Part you want to exchange by tapping on its name. It's now highlighted.
2. Press the SHIFT + Category buttons.
3. At the top of the screen it should now read Part x - Category Search.
4. Find the single Part Performance you like to change to.
5. At the bottom of the screen there are three green fields under 'Param. with part'. Tap to switch off the ones you don't want to load , in your case that's at least the 'Arp/MS'.

Posted : 21/12/2020 11:21 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It worked perfectly. Thank you! I knew there was a way, and just did not realize that I need to press the hard buttons as well.

Posted : 22/12/2020 5:18 pm
Antony
Estimable Member

I had the same confusion.

Another way is to use the "soft button" on the touch screen.

In performance view home, click on the part name, then the category search soft button will appear in the left column of the view screen.

Posted : 29/12/2020 11:46 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us