3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Member Admin
Topic starter

Check it out here.

Posted : 21/12/2020 3:19 pm
 Andy

Thank you for posting. I am a total newbie with a brand new MODX8 and Cubase 9 .

Q. Having got my midi into Cubase, can I then do what I would in Maschine Mk3 and play the midi back to MODX whilst recording the resultant audio in a new audio track in Cubase?

Posted : 07/03/2021 11:00 am
Bad Mister

Q. Having got my midi into Cubase, can I then do what I would in Maschine Mk3 and play the midi back to MODX whilst recording the resultant audio in a new audio track in Cubase?

Sorry, I am not familiar with what you do in Maschine - but you can certainly “play the midi back to MODX whilst recording the resultant audio in a new audio track in Cubase” - of course, it’s one of the premiere DAW on the planet.
You’ll be able to record 10 Audio Outputs during MIDI playback. You can record your different MIDI Parts to separate audio tracks, you can even isolate your Kick drum, Snare drum, Hihats, Toms to individual audio outputs. You have the ability to put (2) Insertion Effects on each of the discreet USB Audio Outputs.

So likely you can probably do a lot more than you could with Maschine Mk3 ... lol

Posted : 10/03/2021 11:08 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us