Notifications
Clear all

Dry Level

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Is it possible to control via MIDI CC# ?
I try to play on One Man Band jm software. I need all controls available in yamaha SFF1 styles to use.
I try to make handmade styles for MODX. Some SysEx should be not support in styles?

I would like all info about cc and sysex support in SFF1/SFF2.

Hey, everyone are to use Groovyband for MODX ? 149 USD
Is it good software?

Posted : 21/02/2023 11:34 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

MODX doesn't support styles and if the software somehow does then I guess you can ask the folks who write the software. I'm not going to know the features, capabilities, and limitations of various software packages.

If you want to change the dry level with a CC on the MODX then you would assign superknob to dry level then use the superknob's CC as dry level.

Posted : 22/02/2023 12:12 am
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted : 22/02/2023 12:30 am
Bad Mister

"Dry Level" is not an assignable parameter.

__ For a list of assignable parameters, see the Data List booklet (pdf) for the CONTROL LISTs > Control Box Destinations.
__ To determine if a parameter is assignable within the synth itself, simply move the cursor to highlight the parameter, if it is one of the 251 parameters that are assignable, the [CONTROL ASSIGN] button will glow indicating that by pressing that button and touching the Controller to which you wish to assign it... you then will be taken to the Part "Control Assign" screen where you can configure how you want it to change.

"Volume" is an assignable parameter. And while "Volume" and "Dry Level" are similar they are quite different within the architecture.

If you lower the "Volume" this will lower the Part Volume and the entire sound will ultimately completely disappear.
If you lower the "Dry Level" this will lower the Part Volume but the signal will still be able to travel through the Reverb Send and the Variation Send to those processors.

Posted : 22/02/2023 5:31 am
Reputable Member
Topic starter

OFFTOP: LOL

Once I switch velocity to fixed 127 and forget about it.
Sometime I scroll presets in Cubase and working with song.
Found "Happy Hour" as good for me and save with song...

Wow! The best pluck at everytime! (I do not use arpeggio)
When I reset velosity to normal default I was surprised.

I would never find it this sound that I like 125-127 (like megavoice)

Somehow simple things become complicated 🙂

I think there is not just a cool form, but also settings. Will have to look

Posted : 23/02/2023 11:28 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Dry/Wet is assignable for insertion effects. There's an opportunity to reconfigure a system effect to an insertion then use Dry/Wet as a means to get to a similar destination.

Posted : 24/02/2023 3:58 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us