Clear all

Expanding the MODX?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Tony
Topic starter

Hey all new to the Yamaha Forum! I do have a question
If I have a Korg NanoKontrol connected to the MODX via the USB to Device port, and I connect the keyboard to my laptop (Mainstage for example), can I access those MIDI CC parameters on the Korg NanoKontrol through the MODX? If so, can I have two faders from the Korg NanoKontrol going to the laptop, two controlling the internal sounds on my MODX and the rest going to another auxiliary keyboard to control those as well? I've been thinking about this, so I've not actually tried this, would anyone with experience lead or help me? Thanks.

Posted : 31/10/2020 10:26 am
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi like you have ask this question on my Moessieurs YouTube video, i post same answer here :

Hi, i do not have a NanoKontrol to test, i do not have Mainstage, i use Camelot Pro, my advice will be to connect directly your NanoKontrol to your computer and dispatch from Mainstage what you want to achieve for MODX and others keyboard and rack,.

Posted : 01/11/2020 3:34 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us