Notifications
Clear all

leslie settings

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have purchased Organimation, loaded a Hammond performance from Bad Mister, which both are great. also the Hammond organ performances from my MODX6. I will be hooking up a Leslie simulator for my keyboard. I know the the modulation wheel changes to Leslie fast. what I would like to do is take the slow leslie simulation off and just use the leslie simulator for slow and fast. at this point if I use the simulator on slow I am getting the slow leslie from the keyboard and also the simulator pedal. just need to know how to take all of the organ performances off so I can hear how the leslie simulator sounds alone.

Posted : 15/02/2019 10:34 pm
Bad Mister

Call up a Performance you want to work with...
Press [EDIT]
In the lower left corner of the screen (in blue) touch “Common” to see the Part Select pop-up.
Select PART1
Touch “Effect” > “Routing” > here you can see the routing of the Elements through the 3-band EQ, the Insert Effect blocks, the 2-band EQ and on to the System Effects and Outputs. Here you can turn the INSERT EFFECT Blocks responsible for the internal Rotary Speakers to “OFF”.
Repeat for each Part containing an Organ and Rotary Speaker as Insertion Effects...
Press [STORE] to create your version of this Organ Performance... recommended: change the name to indicate your edited version... writing it to an internal (User) location.

As an alternative, you can at anytime “bypass” the entire Insertion Effect block. This is global.
On the very top line of the screen is an icon “FX” which is a shortcut to the Effect Bypass screen.
You can select to turn the “Insertion FX” block = Off
The icon will change to indicate that you have bypassed one of the Effect blocks.
Press [EXIT] to return to your Performance.

Posted : 16/02/2019 5:54 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us