Clear all

LIVE SET: Add an empty slot between 2 already used

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Max
Topic starter

Hello everybody,
While programming my live sets, I miss this feature: add an empty slot in the middle of two slots I already use. I use many pages in live sets.
Example:
Slot 1 piano
Slot 2 violins
Slot 3 horns
If I wanted to add an organ, for example, between Slot 1 and 2 is impossible, because I would have to manually move all the sounds and, having many pages, it is not a very practical and fast operation.
The only solution I found is to add the organ to the piano performance and use the scenes to change sound, but with performances with many parts it is not possible.
Does anyone think of any other solution?

Max

Posted : 03/12/2019 2:38 am
Bad Mister

There are 128 Pages of 16 Performances in the User Bank. If you need to change the order of your entries often, you might consider using an external device to order and re-order your Set List and function as your go to device.

The Soundmondo App has a convenient “Set List” feature. You’ll have an icon for each Performance. These can be dragged and dropped into place with the easy of moving icons on your phone. When in use you simply tap the icon to select the Performance.

https://youtu.be/2pix04YAiMk

See reasons 4 and 5 (and 6)...

Posted : 03/12/2019 4:40 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us