Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for best strategy to delete groups of unwanted performances

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I would like to clean up my user area before I save off to a library. I realize I could use the data utility and check off individual performances, but there is no option for default sort, so it is very tedious to go through 200-300 performances from a list of ones I want to delete with only alphabetical sort order. So first question:

1. Is there a way to have performances sorted similar to category search screen?

I bought the Melas tools (librarian and perf editor) and have "received" the performances successfully from the MODX, however when I delete the unwanted ones and transmit back to MODX it didn't delete the performances.
Second question:

2. Has anyone used the tools to delete a group of performances from their user area?

Posted : 11/10/2018 12:54 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

I haven't used the tools. The manual claims having to use the "Total Library" format.

I assume you have a backup of your user area already so there is no harm in clearing the user area. I would clear (initialize) the user area then try transmitting the "Total Library" which has the deleted Performances. Rather than trying to transfer the edited list "on top" of your current (non-blank) user area.

There are others who have used the application and can give better direction.

Posted : 11/10/2018 3:55 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us