Notifications
Clear all

MODX and MODX Plus info

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi! I have a few questions about MODX and MODX Plus synths. Does the Undo function (Undo Media Record) erases a last sequence layer (not the whole sequence or just a note or two but all the notes of the last sequence layer)? Also, by just pressing the Undo (Undo Media Record) once, does it erases the last sequence layer or I have to press second time to confirm (in pattern and song sequencer mode)? About MIDI controllers that can be connected at the back of the unit (one to the USB To Device input port and the other to the 5 pin MIDI input port). Can I connect 2 controllers at the same time this way or just one? If 2, can both be active and transmit MIDI data at the same time? Question about arpeggiator. Can arpeggiator be configured to just repeat notes pressed, as Note Repeat function on AKAI MPC Key 61? If yes, does it work polyphonically so that if I press more than one note/key, it repeats all the notes pressed? For example, if I press chord, does it repeats all the notes of the chord or just first note? If yes, is note repeat/arpeggiator possible to be programmed at various time signatures like 1/1, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and triplets? And can note length of repeated notes be adjusted as well so that for example, the repeated notes play legato (connect together smoothly, without silence between the notes)? And maybe there is even a feature like swing or humanize so that repeated notes don't sound so robotic? Thanks!

Posted : 18/10/2023 2:27 pm

I suggest consulting the user manual or getting in touch with the manufacturer's customer care for more precise and comprehensive information regarding the features and capabilities of these synths. They are the best people to ask questions about the synth's features, such as its undo function, MIDI controller compatibility, arpeggiator capabilities, and anything else you could want to know. Apologies for any confusion. 

Posted : 19/02/2024 9:26 am

I suggest consulting the user manual or getting in touch with the manufacturer's customer care for more precise and comprehensive information regarding the features and capabilities of these synths. They are the best people to ask questions about the synth's features, such as its undo function, MIDI controller compatibility, arpeggiator capabilities, and anything else you could want to know. Apologies for any confusion. 

Posted : 19/02/2024 9:26 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us