Notifications
Clear all

MODX in standalone mode recording into Logic pro x problems

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi, so I'm getting the following error sign after 40 seconds recording onto a single audio channel. Basic setup and objective: to record a MODX perf direct onto an audio track whilst having the midi data record / captured via other enabled VST's for the purpose of editing later. How to get rid of this sign so can proceed to record into logic? No idea what this conflict relates to or how to check it...thought I'd configured a basic setup (MODX audio onto 1 channel, midi / note data onto another tracks with VST's enabed...)

Is there a quicker painless way to record freely into logic from MODX whilst recording the midi-note data so these can trigger other VSTS later and be edited...? How to even troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks for any help...
Cheers, T

Attached files

Posted : 05/02/2022 3:59 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Maybe this can help ...
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204466

Posted : 05/02/2022 4:37 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the post.

this is odd, the same project and performance now returns a different sample rate - see attached, not sure why that would change

how to get things locked and just get on with the music

Attached files

Posted : 05/02/2022 5:37 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

And now another sample rate - see attached - how is it possible the sample rate has changed 3 times - again I'm only using one MODX performance and the same logic project, which I checked and has a sample rate of 44.1Khz- see screengrab.

Posted : 05/02/2022 5:51 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Attached...so 3 different sample rates without touching / adjusting any of the settings. How to get them all locked so the MODX records into logic without interruptions? why is the sample rate changing? Where can i see these settings on the MODX?

Attached files

Posted : 05/02/2022 5:54 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

I don't use logic and I'm not using your virtual instrument. MODX itself isn't going to change so I am assuming what you would be tracking down is on the software side (setting for DAW itself or somehow something oddball with the virtual instrument itself.

I don't think you can even plug in a fabric iron and expect it to do what you want. Some amount of patience/persistence to learn to operate the tools at hand would be suggested.

Posted : 05/02/2022 7:42 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us