Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Part volume changes during playback MIDI!

19 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Jason
Illustrious Member

C has plenty of rope-burn scars and has powered through wrestling with various DAWs. That makes C a definite asset here with "in the trenches" tips.

Posted : 18/05/2022 10:30 pm
Member Admin

Jason has a good memory.

Sounds like you have a solution. One more thing to think about here.

Do you need to do a program change to complete the song? Could you just add 16 parts and use Connect to recall the performance as you need it? You can also load multiple instances of Connect and save a different performance to each instance. (turn off auto sync)

The best part is you can save your project and its all there ready the next time

https://www.yamahasynth.com/learn/montage/what-is-montage-connect

Posted : 18/05/2022 11:51 pm
Member Admin

Hey David did you check this? https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=276415

Posted : 19/05/2022 12:51 am
Topic starter

GOT IT!!!!!
So sorry for taking your time to help me but really thankful for ALL of you and your support.

The Midi sessions I was using (songs), where previous Protools 9 sessions, lol. Yes, I was using Protools 9 until 1 month ago since 2011!

Anyways, I decided to create a fresh NEW session with Protools Artist ($99.00), created from scratch, it NAILED the CC controling WITH the Behringer X32 FLAWLESSLY! All volume faders retain their values WITH "Program Change" fully running with NO issues.:

It seems the old sessions have the CC routing differently or maybe the auromation had to be cleared per channel? I don't know but now, Protoos is ROCKING and rolling and MODX is MASTERFULLY joining the other keyboards and behaving like it should!

SO.......In conclusion, when MODX is out of control when I hit the play button for my MIDI song? MAKE A NEW SESSION from SCRATCH!! Lol!

Love you all. God bless, PRAY we are at the threshold, watch and pray! And mostly, THANK YOU ALL!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Posted : 22/05/2022 7:35 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us