Notifications
Clear all

Yamaha Soft

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I want to acquire the Bosendorfer add-on. In one place it says Montage or MODX and in another it says Montage - and will not work with other models - which is it? Also, non of the hyper links on the software page work.

Posted : 28/10/2020 9:24 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

When the Bosendorfer library was released, MODX was not an announced product yet. Therefore, the comment:

This content is only for MONTAGE (MONTAGE6/7/8). This is not compatible with other models.

Is stale since release of MODX. It's true this conflicts with the compatibility list closer to the top of the library's landing page. It's also understandable that this conflict would cause pause. The Library should be compatible with MODX and I would say the comment about compatibility with MODX is true while the area quoted above is just stale information that Yamaha needs to adjust.

And yes - the pack list link doesn't work (it brings you back to the same page). And there do not seem to be videos referenced to be at the bottom of the page anywhere on the page. The important link (for purchasing, at least) does work. I could add the library to my shopping cart.

yamahamusicsoft has been in transition from the old site to a newer, redesigned site. I just received a message today from Yamaha that yamahamusicsoft is "back again" - and seemed to implied it's fished getting revamped. However, there seems to be plenty of sawdust on the floor and a few missing screws here and there.

Posted : 28/10/2020 10:00 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us