Notifications
Clear all

Alphabetise Live Set?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I’ve searched online to no avail. Can you alphabetise a set list so that the songs or (performances) appears in alphabetical order. If so will it automatically alphabetise all pages in the live set (user bank)?

Thanks

Posted : 25/05/2019 6:10 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

There's no sort ordering for Live Set so you'll need to do this manually.

Offline software may help at cost.

Posted : 25/05/2019 7:52 pm
Bad Mister

No. Think of the Live Set as a Set List; it is the order in which you wish recall these Performances. It is setup so that once *activated* you can advance through this list (from any screen) by using a FS assigned to “Live Set+”. You do not have to be looking at the Live Set screen to advance on the list, the act of stepping on the FS at any time advances to the next program on the list... no matter what’s on the screen at the time.

Reordering the Live Set can be done by pressing [LIVE SET]
Press [EDIT]
You can Swap or Copy any User Live Set slot.
You can Swap empty slots for full slots, or one for any other.
You can Copy any slot, overwriting the destination.

Once you create a Library Bank from one of your User Banks, it will contain the Live Sets that go with that Bank. Once in ROM, you cannot reorder the Library Live Set without rebuilding the entire installed Library. ROM is Read Only.

What you can do
Create a custom User Bank containing just the Performances you need. (There are 640 Performance locations per User Bank).
User Performances can be viewed alphabetically, in the Search screen, when necessary. You can flip the search results as is convenient.

Don’t forget the customizable “Favorite” Bank. Mark only those Performances associated with Song data. This way you can quickly and easily search your Song associated Performances by pressing [CATEGORY SEARCH] twice to set the Bank search = “Favorite”
To set a Performance as a Favorite:
From the HOME screen tap the Performance Name box to see the pop-in menu
Touch “Favorite”, it is marked with a yellow star.

Posted : 25/05/2019 7:54 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks.. I’ll much of this I was already aware of, guess I was thinking since the live set contains user banks you could alphabetize them

Posted : 25/05/2019 10:15 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us