Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone else unable to purchase libraries from easysounds.de ??

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 john
Topic starter

Been trying to purchase libraries from them but on tthe paylap checkout right when it should popup the paypal window it just drops back to the website with this error " PayPal was unable to validate the provided address. Please check your input data.".

Dunno why the address is even being checked since it's all digital downloads, also my adress is fine, the same I have used on paypal for like years and as recently as the day before. Also had a friend in the USA try since I am in Canada and he got the exact same error. Contacted paypal and they said it looks like a script error on their end..

Is there anywhere else these are available that works?

The only other payment option is a direct bank transfer, and that's not an option I would even consider. I'd rather debit/credit or Amazon pay etc....

EDIT: It's sorted, Problem was OS related. Windows 10 + Chrome + whatever PayPal script they were using was not getting along. Ordered it on my Android phone and it was fine. So if anyone else runs into this issue, just use a different OS / Device.

Posted : 03/10/2020 1:43 am
Bad Mister

Contact them:

support@easysounds.de

service@easysoundsshop.de

Posted : 03/10/2020 4:11 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

This problem has been reported before with another German business using paypal for processing. The link:

https://forum.shopware.com/discussion/61831/paypal-checkout-nicht-moeglich-paypal-was-unable-to-validate-the-provided-address

... describes the same issue and how the vendor was able to correct the issue (I used Google translate to read in my native language). It was a configuration problem.

Possibly something similar happening here. It would be up to easysounds to correct if this is indeed the type of issue encountered.

Pretty far outside the scope of being a Montage problem - I would suggest contacting Easysounds and letting them know multiple customers are having problems making payments.

Posted : 03/10/2020 4:14 am
 john
Topic starter

This problem has been reported before with another German business using paypal for processing. The link:

https://forum.shopware.com/discussion/61831/paypal-checkout-nicht-moeglich-paypal-was-unable-to-validate-the-provided-address

... describes the same issue and how the vendor was able to correct the issue (I used Google translate to read in my native language). It was a configuration problem.

Possibly something similar happening here. It would be up to easysounds to correct if this is indeed the type of issue encountered.

Pretty far outside the scope of being a Montage problem - I would suggest contacting Easysounds and letting them know multiple customers are having problems making payments.

First thanks for the link I sent it along.

I know this isn't a Montage problem but it is related because this is the only place on the web those libraries are discussed, also easysounds is very Yamaha focused/
And I know at least one of the easysound people lurk here. That's why it was posted here. And I am aware it's up to them. I jsut wanted to see if many more people had the same issue.

I did try contacting them, Peter reached though out and sent the info to the guy in charge of the website. Hopefully they can fix it.

Again thanks for the link, hopefully it is of some use to them.

Posted : 03/10/2020 7:37 am
Hans-Peter

First of all thanks so much to everyone who tried to help. Much appreciated.

I just wanted to let you all know that we figured out that it obviously has not been a shop or PayPal related issue but something in between the combination of WIN, Google Chrome and even maybe the „auto fill“ functionality that Google provides.

Since we started with the new shop system we had quite a bunch of customers from the US, Canada and all around the world that have been using PayPal successfully. Of course there is always a chance for an issue with the individual combination of computer OS, used browser and even the network itself.

In case someone searches and find this thread with something similar i wanted to inform about a pretty easy workaround.

If something with the regular PayPal methods called „Classic“ or „Express“ doesn’t work for some reason, it is possible just to use the payment method „Prepayment“ during checkout instead which places the order. From within the PayPal account a functionality called „Send money“ exists. If this is used to the eMail address sales@easysoundsshop.de we get a notification about the payment immediately. After this notification we release the downloads manually. Because it does not happen automatically this can take a few up to 24 hours but in most cases during our daytime we’re trying to be as fast as possible.

We’d just appreciate that you keep in mind that it could be 1:30 am when you order something during your daytime and our small business does not allow us to have someone „always“ sitting in front of a computer 24/7. „Unfortunately“ even we need some sleep, sometimes. Thanks!

Posted : 03/10/2020 2:44 pm
Hans-Peter

Tried as hard as I could to insert an emoji from here but immediately my whole text turned into spam. Wow!

Attached files

Posted : 03/10/2020 2:51 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us