Notifications
Clear all

At last achieved semi-modelled piano

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Dear friends at last listening along time my hardware and soft ware synths ( nord electro, ravenscraft ios piano) and kawai ca 78 digital piano , i have Achieved similar sounding piano sound ( using single cfx piano and sampling kawai strlng resonance release notes)many way of better than on board yamaha sounds in montage , cp series etc. you can hear the great difference when playing staccato. It is so realistic as in nord series except the pedal noise and symphatetic string resonance. My question how can i share it instead of soundmondo??

Posted : 12/10/2019 9:56 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

You can't share samples on Soundmondo.

Posted : 13/10/2019 9:48 am
Member Admin

library files contain the waveforms for the performances.

Posted : 13/10/2019 10:01 am

After creating the library file you can freely share the performances with anyone.

Yamahamusicians forum have a newly created section for sharing MODX/Montage libraries and performances.

It hasn't taken off just yet but feel free to upload it there and share the link with you friends.

Posted : 13/10/2019 4:53 pm
Darryl
Prominent Member

I am planning to do something similar, except I will be using the Resonance waveforms/Element from the Epic Grand C7, mixed with the Resonance effect used on the Montage's CFX pianos...

Just fyi ... I also found a way to make the Key Off Note sound on the CFX pianos work better. I changed the Element from "Key Off" to "Normal", and then added a slight delay (set to 3) as to when the sound plays, similar to the Key Off when doing staccato notes. Now I can hold the sustain pedal forever and don't get that loud Key Off noise...

Posted : 15/10/2019 12:58 pm
 Omar

i would be interested in trying the sound once posted:)

Posted : 16/10/2019 2:34 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us