Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Auria with Montage

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I hate Yamaha for excluding the sequencer. Bad move. Just like Apple iphone 7 drops headphone out. What??? Or good old Roland getting out of the musical instrument business for manufacturing tiny little toys with light up pots for toddlers to play with.

But the rest is all wonderful in Montage, right?

So, my question is; anyone tried to use it with Auria on iPad? Since it's class compliant, I am sure it does work, but to what degree?
Will I be able to save all the nuances, Control Change values, SysEx data, Motion Control data (whatever format it is) in Auria, and play it back hearing the same exact thing?
Or i just record basic MIDI events in Auria and let Montage do the rest of the magic in real time?
But again, I never ever had the luck to get a halfway decent MIDI sync (either via MIDI Clock or MTC) between Auria and ANY hardware sequencer/synth.

Anyone out there? Please share your thoughts, because as much as i loved my Motif XF, (which was precise and rock solid being synced with anything, master or slave, doesn't matter) if it doesn't work with Auria (which I love) I will go and by a Korg PA4X instead, in-spite the need for an Audio interface.

For God's sake, please do not mention to use Cubase!
I'd appreciate everything else!

Peace out!

Posted : 21/09/2016 7:30 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us