Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Can I easily edit an apreggio I made myself?

17 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Mark
Topic starter

That's what it was. You can't expect the correct ARP to PLAY unless you in fact SELECT the correct ARP in the
performance. Apparently I'm a dumb shit. I made the change but never updated the performance to the new
ARP and was listening to the original one.

Anyway after making the correction, it looks like it's working the way I expected.

Thanks for the guidance......and making me think a little bit.

Posted : 26/06/2017 1:34 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

No problem. I know you are thinking - and are resourceful using this forum to help you through getting the most out of your Montage. Seems smart to me.

What I see as a pattern is attempting to take shortcuts. The "dumb" item in the room is Montage. It does only what it's programmed to do and sometimes has confusing/non-intuitive rules and ways of coaxing it to get from point A to B. Therefore, there is a burden on the user to take time and go step by step. Tutorials out there are good at outlining the steps - and each press/turn/touch/etc. is important along with the order along with performing all the steps completely and in order.

Once you get a firm grasp - and I think you're nearly there - you can try different things and customize the workflow to fit your needs. You may find different ways to do the same thing which work for you. Certainly, as you've learned, there are certain steps you simply cannot leave out for the feature to function correctly.

Posted : 26/06/2017 10:31 am
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us