Clear all

CONTROLLING AN INSERT EFFECT USING AN ASGNKNOB

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Nate
Topic starter

8 loại cây củng cố phong thủy trong nhà

Sở hữu một ngôi nhà luôn là mơ uốc của mọi người, đặc biệt là những khu vực phát triển như Đà Nẵng, Nha Trang, Phú Quốc,... Sau khi thực hiện xong các mua bán nhà đất Đà NẵngĐà Nẵng sẽ có hướng đi mới của bất động sản năm 2018, mua bán đất Đà Nẵng hay các khu vực khác, bạn tiến hành xây nhà cần chú ý tới các vấn đề phong thuỷ để mang lại tài lộc và may mắn cho gia đình.

Nói về phong thủy thì các bạn cần nhớ nhất là luôn nhận thức rõ ràng chất lượng của không khí trong nhà và cố gắng hết sức để cải thiện nó. Ô nhiễm không khí trong nhà xòn tệ hơn nhiều sự ô nhiễm ở bên ngoài. Giải pháp đơn giản mà hiệu quả nhất chính là trồng cây xanh, nhưng vấn đề là ở đây là trồng cây gì và trồng như thế nào thì mới hợp phong thủy. Dưới đây chúng tôi sẽ giới thiệu cho các bạn một vài loại cây vừa có khả năng làm sạch không khí, bổ sung oxy mà chúng còn là đồ trang trí nhà trở nên tươi mới, đẹp đẽ hơn rất nhều.

Thứ nhất là cây sung cảnh, có khả năng loại bỏ được phần lớn các chất gây ô nhiễm, đặc biệt là formaldehyde. Sung là một cây trồng lớn, đẹp có thể dùng cho nhiều mục đích trang trí. Thứ hai là cây tre, có khả năng loại bỏ được các chất benzene, trichloroethylene, formaldehyde. Không chỉ loại bỏ được các chất độc mà cây tre còn tăng cảm giác yên bình, ấm áp cho bất cứ môi trường nào và nó còn có sức chịu đựng rất tốt trước sự tấn công của côn trùng. Thứ ba là cây cọ, có thể loại bỏ được phần lớn các chất gây ô nhiễm. Xem thêm thông tin tại:  http://raovat.chonmua.com/Da-Nang/nhung-luu-y-khi-mua-nha-dat-da-nang-rv35AE04D7.html

Trồng cọ rất phổ biến và chúng dễ chăm sóc, đặc biệt có là một trong những cây trồng có tác dụng tốt nhất đên việc cải thiện chất lượng không khí trong nhà. Thứ tư là cây cau, có thể loại bỏ được tất cả các độc tố không khí trong nhà. Cau là một cây cảnh đẹp, phổ biến, dễ chă sóc, phù hợp với mọi kiểu nhà. Cau là cây dễ trồng và có khả năng thích nghi cao, trừ môi trường có nhiệt độ cao. Thứ năm là cây thường xuân, loại bỏ được phần lớn các chất gây ô nhiễm môi trường, đặc biệt là formaldehyde. Đây là một loại cây khỏe, phổ biến, thường được trồng ở những nơi công cộng, rất dễ trồng và có khả năng thích ứng cao trừ môi trường có nhiệt độ cao.

Thứ sáu là cây huyết dụ, loại bỏ được phần lớn các chất gây ô nhiễm, đặc biệt là trichloroethylene. Đây là một loại cây cảnh đẹp, dễ trồng trong điều kiện ít ánh sáng, ngay cả khi chúng ta không chăm sóc thường xuyên thì cây vẫn sống tốt. Thứ bảy là cây chà là, loại bỏ được phần lớn các chất gây ô nhiễm, đặc biệt là xylene. Cây chà là phát triển chậm, chỉ có thể đạt tới độ cao khoảng từ 1,7m đến 2m. Chúng có thể chịu đựng mức độ áng sáng thấp nhưng cần khoảng không gian rộng. loại này  có những cây có thể sống rất lâu. Đọc tin nhà đất tại:  http://businessmodelhub.com/forum/topics/my-startup-project

Thứ tám là cây dương xỉ, có thể loại bỏ được phần lớn các chất gây ô nhiễm, đặc biệt là formaldehyde. Dương xỉ là một loại cây rất phổ biến và là một trong những nhóm thực vật cổ xưa nhất. Chúng đẹp và tươi tốt, thích hợp cho mọi môi trường trong nhà nhưng chúng cần được chăm sóc thường xuyên.

Đây là một vài cây cảnh tiêu biểu nhất mà các bạn có thể tham khảo để trồng vừa bảo vệ không khí trong nhà mà chúng cũng có thể làm cảnh rất xanh tươi và đẹp mắt. 

Posted : 25/05/2018 1:21 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

I don't know what you're starting with - so I'll just make something up and build something from the ground up.

1) [CATEGORY SEARCH], I pick "Init Normal (AWM2)" for the Performance which is a non-velocity-responsive piano sound with no effects.
2) [PERFORMANCE] (HOME), then touch PART1 area and [EDIT] to start editing PART1 parameters
3) Touchscreen (TS): Menu "Effect" -> "Routing" -- from here I see InsA and InsB are set to "Thru" (no effects)
4) TS: Touch InsA "Type" area and choose "Comp Distortion" as the effect type.
5) I check to see that to the upper-left of InsA in the routing screen - the button is shown as "ON" (in green). By default it is for Init Normal (AWM2).
6) I play some notes which sound very distorted. I don't want this - I want the sound to start with no distortion and use the assign knob to add to a non-distorted value.
7) TS: Menu "Effect" -> "Ins A" to edit the Comp Distortion parameters
8) From this menu - the upper-left parameter "Overdrive" defaults to "52". When I turn the dial and play notes - I notice that from 0-30 is the area, to me, which seems like there is no (at 0) to "full" (at 30) distortion. Then after 30, the sound just seems to get louder. So I use my ears to tell me what my target range is. I'm going to aim for the curve to focus on 0-30. ** I set this parameter (Overdrive) to 0 so there is no overdrive by default and allows me to use a uni-polar (adding only) type curve.
9) With "Overdrive" selected, the [CONTROL ASSIGN] lights up telling me this parameter can be assigned as a destination. I press the [CONTROL ASSIGN] button, then spin Knob 2. - this brings me to the "Mod/Control" -> "Control Assign" screen with a default curve already applied to Overdrive.
10) I play some keys and hear distortion again. I notice Knob 2 is set to "the middle" (around 64) and not minimum. So I spin the knob to minimum - now I hear no overdrive. Good. Spinning from full counter clockwise (0) to full clockwise (127) - I hear a good amount of range (max is fine, min is fine) -- I just want the curve to be slower at first near 0 and speed up near 127 -- an exponential type curve vs. linear ramp. So I change Param 1 from "5" - which is default as a ramp - to "8"

Note that because volume does tend to increase for higher overdrive levels -- presets that use overdrive tend to adjust the volume of the PART downward at the same time as overdrive is increased in order to keep the level flat when increasing overdrive. This would be more of a requirement if the ratio for this curve was changed to 64 as the level would get twice as much - going further outside of the 0-30 range where overdrive gets very loud.

If you search [CATEGORY SEARCH] for presets with "Overdrive" in the name - you can discover which insertion effect is distortion then scan through the assignable knob source->destination assignments until you find "Ins? Overdrive" or "Ins? Distortion" (where ?=A or B) and see how the preset sets up distortion control.

EDIT: The knob I used for this is PART1 Assignable Knob 2. If I wanted the Common Assignable Knob 2 to control distortion, I'd touch the Performance Name from the home screen and [EDIT], then choose "Control" -> "Control Assign" menu, then setup AsgnKnob 2 as the source and Part 1 Assign 2 as the destination.

Posted : 25/05/2018 2:48 pm
Bad Mister

But If I assign AsgnKnob2 to an insert effect such as InsA OverDrv, the entire sound just just takes on the insert effect full hog and can't see how to control the level.
How do I do it so I can control the amount of effect applied to an element using knob2?

The nature of the routing has the entire signal traversing the Effect. Insertion Effects are "inserted" inline with the source.
By assigning control to AsgnKnob2 to OverDrv will allow you to determine the amount of Overdrive (which is just one controllable aspect of any Distortion Effect), I get from your question you are looking to control "the level", basically "how much" Distortion. Overdrive will change the character of the Distortion. DRY/WET will balance the clean with the dirt...

This can be controlled by creating another Source/ Destination setup to control the "Dry/Wet" balance.
For example, setup AsgnKnob3 to do DRY/WET balance

Enter the INSERTION EFFECT A
Highlight the "DRY/WET" parameter
The [CONTROL ASSIGN] button will glow meaning you can press it to make a Controller Assignment
Press [CONTROL ASSIGN]

Move the AsgnKnob you wish to assign this control.
Now you can control the character and the overall level of the effect.

You'll be taken to a screen where you can edit the application of the DRY/WET balance.
If you set the POLARITY to "Bi" and the (range) RATIO to +63 you'll have the full range of Dry thru to Wet.

Posted : 25/05/2018 10:42 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us