CUBASE AI Montage Licence

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Fred
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello,

Some months ago, I'v bought a second hand Montage 7. The guy didn't have the paper with the Cubase AI Licence.

Is there another way to get this licence key ?

thanks

Posted : 21/01/2021 9:46 am
Bad Mister

The original purchaser of a Yamaha synthesizer is given an Access Code, that allows them to apply for an Activation Code for a free copy of the Cubase AI (Windows or Mac). It is a promotional deal to introduce the synthesizer owner’s to the world of computer music production.

Yamaha owns Steinberg, and it is offered in the hope that it will whet the appetite of the synth user to upgrade to the Cubase Pro (professional) version. Cubase AI is the entry level software, but is powerful in its own right. You can reach out to your regional Yamaha distributor, if they have the Access Code form I’m sure they would probably be able to get you one — the idea is to introduce you to Steinberg software. Your mileage may vary depending on where in the world you are, but certainly there is no harm in asking. They will accommodate you if they can.

Posted : 21/01/2021 4:28 pm
 Fred
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thank you very much. I gonna try what you suggest.

Posted : 22/01/2021 7:34 am
Antony
Estimable Member

I bought my MODX7 new in Dec 2020. I was not given any CuBase promo code. How do I get it?

Posted : 24/01/2021 1:10 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us