Clear all

Cubase Pro MIDI question

25 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I too have been wondering why the screen name I have selected is not displayed, but rather my first name.

Posted : 23/05/2016 2:22 pm
Peter

There's lots of strange things about this site - It doesn't remember me and I have to log in every time and it's as slow as hell

Posted : 23/05/2016 3:16 pm
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Peter wrote:

There's lots of strange things about this site - It doesn't remember me and I have to log in every time and it's as slow as hell

Yes, I agree. I get the same behaviour.

I don't have any of these issues with other sites.

Posted : 23/05/2016 3:53 pm
Bad Mister

Please report your site issues in the proper forum, "Site Feedback", and you will hear from support. Some continue to blame the unknown, others report and then seem to have their issues addressed. Your choice. Not saying they can fix your particular issue, but if you have something you want to report, you will hear from someone. Thank you.

Posted : 23/05/2016 6:37 pm
Peter
Eminent Member

Thanks Phil, I did not notice that a Site Feedback forum exists. I just checked the forum and the bug with first name showing instead of the screen name is already reported - as well as some other issues - so let's hope the site guy wakes up 🙂

Posted : 23/05/2016 9:03 pm
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I've used the Site Feedback, and have not been contacted by support. 🙁

Posted : 25/05/2016 12:13 am
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

See my response in this thread as to my success with getting MONTAGE and Cubase to play nice.

Posted : 25/05/2016 1:31 am
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

See this thread regarding recording and playing back from Cubase. It works well.

Cubase and MONTAGE configuration

Posted : 25/05/2016 1:33 am
Member Admin

Lawrence,

Thank you for posting on Site Feedback, we did just comment on your post, https://yamahasynth.com/index.php?option=com_easydiscuss&view=post&id=6866&Itemid=851

Most users experience quick site response time, but we definitely hear your concern. We'll do some performance tuning, and see if there are some things that may be causing some issues.

Peter's issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Amy - Community Coordinator

Posted : 25/05/2016 12:30 pm
Peter

They solved one of my issues very quickly today 😀

Posted : 25/05/2016 12:56 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us