Notifications
Clear all

Followup on the bendercontrol question

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hey you two (Bad Mister and Jason).
Thank you so much for your replys. Really, it is so lovely to have a community around these keyboards. However, I couldn't find a way to reply you on the post, and it seems to be gone for now, but here goes my reply, a little workaround.
Both of your understandings were also mine, and I am trying my best to figure out, why the performances dont react to using the bender as a modulation source other than pitch.
An example: I want to do a vinyl-esque drop on one of my sounds, dropping heavily in pitch and muting as i scroll the pitchwheel down. I can get the major pitch drop from just increasing the bend down range in the pitch section. To make the mute at the bottom of the wheel, I would map the pitch bender to the part volume in the control assign section. But this, the performance does not respond to. So, the pitch is engaged, but it doesn't engage in the control assign matrix. Has any of you tried using the pitch wheel for likely scenarios and succeeded? I own two MODX's, with the same issue, so it can't be a bug I figured.

Thanks again for your attention, and sorry to bother.

Kind regards from Denmark,
August

Posted : 21/01/2022 6:07 pm
Bad Mister

Check your MODX and MONTAGE version — The last updater addressed this issue.

Version History
Fixes and Enhancements

V2.51 to V2.52
Fixed problems;
Fixed a problem in which the Pitch Bend controller could not control any parameters.
Fixed a problem in which the Live Set information in a MONTAGE User file might not be loaded properly, with the result that the link destination Performance of each slot might be set to "Init Normal (AWM2)."

Link — Official MODX Download page

Version History
Fixes and Enhancemenets

V3.50 to V3.51
Fixed problems;
Fixed a problem in which the Pitch Bend controller could not control any parameters.
Fixed a problem in which the Live Set information in a MODX User file might not be loaded properly, with the result that the link destination Performance of each slot might be set to "Init Normal (AWM2)."

Link — Official MONTAGE Download page

Posted : 21/01/2022 7:04 pm
Topic starter

Hey, there we have it! Thanks heaps Bad Mister 🙂

Posted : 21/01/2022 7:24 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us