Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hi, Does anyone know what the song titles are for the songs that are the audition demos for the Imperial Grand Piano and Two Grands in the Bosendorfer Piano section. Any idea what songs those are and if/where I can get the sheet music for them. Really Cool.

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Len
Topic starter

Hi, Does anyone know what the song titles are for the songs that are the audition demos for the Imperial Grand Piano and Two Grands in the Bosendorfer Piano section. Any idea what songs those are and if/where I can get the sheet music for them. Really Cool.

Posted : 30/08/2016 5:47 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

Idea: Generate sheet music by recording the MIDI output using a PC.

I'm not at the Montage to listen to the auditions - but if they're not public domain or original tunes then you can try using Shazam or a similar "name that tune" application.

Or perhaps the performance programmers can write a short bio and their inspiration from the keyboard including credits on the tunes they drew from.

Maybe someone else will take a more direct stab at it.

Posted : 31/08/2016 6:41 am
Bad Mister

Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Audition
Bosendorfer Two Grands Audition ... transferred to Cubase, and printed from Cubase's built-in Score feature

The phrases are stored in the Montage Phrases 851 and 855, respectively. Enjoy!

Attached files

BozyMIDIscore.zip (1.8 MB) 

Posted : 31/08/2016 2:51 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us