Notifications
Clear all

how can I get today the old legendary spx90 reverb effect in an audio interface

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi
I want to know can I buy today a new Yamaha mixer/audio interface that will have the legendary spx90 reverb effect?
as I want to get this reverb that was on the spx90 but with a new device and best if this new drive is an audio interface so that I can connect it to a pc to make a recording

update me

Tamir

Posted : 13/03/2021 7:39 am
Bad Mister

Hi
I want to know can I buy today a new Yamaha mixer/audio interface that will have the legendary spx90 reverb effect?
as I want to get this reverb that was on the spx90 but with a new device and best if this new drive is an audio interface so that I can connect it to a pc to make a recording

update me

Tamir

Welcome to YamahaSynth!
You posted in the MONTAGE forum... if you do own a MONTAGE, the “SPX” Reverb is already available (SPX Hall, SPX Room, SPX Stage) along with the “REV-X” from the current Yamaha SPX2000, the pioneering Yamaha “ProR3” Reverb is also included along with the newest Yamaha “HD” Reverb. And the MONTAGE is a 32-in/6-out Audio Interface for your computer.

Posted : 13/03/2021 1:28 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us