Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

how i save my customize performance under favourite or other user file??

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Thomas
Topic starter

hi can anyone help me? cant find it - i can save it or rename it - but can i also say - save it under favourites oder user 2 block.... ?? how and where i can do it....

save it on a usb ok - load it from a usb ok - but where can i change the "directory" for the file??

thx tom

Posted : 09/02/2018 1:56 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

The mechanism for organizing performances (using the Montage GUI) uses Live Set or electing to place Performances in one or more of the 8 Library folders. Otherwise, your user area (and each Library folder/slot) is a "flat" file system with new performances, for the user area, added in the order the were [STORE]'d.

Something called "favorites" in Montage is a star you can turn on or off each performance. It's not a folder concept - but a property. You turn these on and off in the [CATEGORY SEARCH] for Performances.

At the bottom of the [CATEGORY SEARCH] (Performance) screen, you will see Favorite "Unset" or "Set" and then "All Clear". When you press "Set" the favorite icon will turn on for the performance in the [CATEGORY SEARCH] which is a star.

From a "folder" perspective - I see Montage as having 8 Library "folders" and a User "folder".

Posted : 09/02/2018 2:37 pm
Thomas
Topic starter

jason - oh ok thxx a lotttt

helped me - got it now

Posted : 09/02/2018 2:41 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us