Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Introducing my Legacy MOTIF Presets Pack!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello everyone!

After getting requests over time from my customer base concerning bringing older MOTIF Presets to the Montage/MODX seeing as the Montage/MODX hold 99% (some famous sounds are LPC encoded waveforms save for Yamaha's conversion of the S700 Grand already available on the the Montage/MODX) of all previous MOTIF keyboard waveforms - I decided to capitalize on this by creating my Legacy MOTIF Presets Pack.

While I am grateful to Yamaha for having such a large waveform selection in the Montage and MODX, I am disappointed they have still not capitalized on these legacy waveforms. And lest we never forget that Phil "Bad Mister" Clendeninn also confirmed years ago that the Yamaha Team had LPC encoded waveforms working on the Montage/MODX, yet they've been radio silent on releasing an update for LPC/WXC sample support. Thankfully, I actually already have scratched the itch for beloved sounds such as the PowerGrand and now with my Legacy MOTIF Presets Pack, other sounds as well by using built in waveforms!

As of now, this product features select sounds from the Original MOTIF Classic and MOTIF ES. Many of these sounds out of the 94 included patches have been requested by my customer base whom are Gospel musicians. Select sounds include "Munchkins" (a SUPER popular and highly requested sound) from the MOTIF Classic, "Yama's EP" from the MOTIF ES and much more!

The reason I said as of now for the included patches is because I am open to feedback by customers who would like to requests sounds that is not currently on the Montage/MODX in some form as a factory preset.

Lastly, as I talked about in my first sentence, ALL 94 Presets use BUILT IN WAVEFORMS and therefore NO sample ram is required!

This comes as an X7L File for use on a Montage with v.3.51 OS and an MODX with v2.52 OS!

Product Link:
https://vgsgmusic.com/legacy

Overview Video:

Posted : 10/03/2022 1:04 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us