Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Lessons learned or not on Montage V2.0?

19 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Axel

@Darryl: This β€œIntentions” Performance is very inspiring! Is it available somehow, via Soundmondo e.g.? I guess some of us could learn a lot from analyzing it.

Posted : 31/07/2023 10:12 am
Darryl
Prominent Member

[quotePost id=122688]I'm reasonably sure the technical term for the on/off flashing of the Super Knob is throb.[/quotePost]
[quotePost id=122689]That's what was leaked concerning the new Montage2. It will have a much larger throbbing knob. Ok that didn't sound right, I'm going to get some coffee now. [/quotePost]

The big mass debate of the throbbing knob vs the pulsing knob of the SuperKnob! As long as the knob stands erect and not lean to the left, the size shouldn't matter... :p πŸ˜€

Posted : 31/07/2023 1:27 pm
Darryl
Prominent Member

[quotePost id=122702]@Darryl: This β€œIntentions” Performance is very inspiring! Is it available somehow, via Soundmondo e.g.? I guess some of us could learn a lot from analyzing it.[/quotePost]
Hey Axel, I'll try to update it and upload into SoundMondo when I have time. There is one AWM2 part for the touch tone phone sound that has a custom sample that I need to replace with a preset. I only used the custom sample because I already had it and it saved time, plus I didn't have an additional PART under KBD CTRL (1-8) to create that sound with, as I would have preferred to create it via FM-X from scratch. But I may just add it as a PART within (9-16) and sequence it instead of playing it...
I'll post on here once I have a chance to tweak it and put it up on Soundmondo!

Posted : 31/07/2023 1:37 pm
 Axel

Great, thanks in advance!

Posted : 31/07/2023 2:11 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us